Fully automated verification of CL accounts by phone
If you do not know what is this service for, please check this CLAD article at first. Beside the two MODEs offerred at that page, we offer another MODE.
Why use our solution instead of the others?
- We support regular numbers, eVoice numbers, grasshopper numbers, callcentric numbers and more. Contact us if you have special requirements.
- We are the fastest. With our service, your code can be decoded in less than 20 seconds. Even added with other delays like call forwarding delay, email delay, total delay will be less than 1 minute. The other main competitors normally need more than 4 minutes to have everything ready.
- Our service is cheap. It will charge you only 5 cents for each correctly decoding.
- Our accuracy is at least 95%.
- We support well. Having problems on setting up? We will help you to fix any problems you have.
MODE 3 - Automated verifcation using BypassVoice - steps-by-step setup:
- Prepare everything as described in the SECTION 1.
- Prepare BypassVoice account (one-time procedure).
- Go to http://bypassvoice.com
- Signup for BypassVoice
- Buy some credits so you can start using the decoding service from BypassVoice
- In the *Tokens* section, put your email there. Such email will be used to receive the decoded text and it is the one you use as master account in CLAD. Also record the token shown there for later usage.
- Prepare Google Voice account (one-time procedure, free)
- Go to http://google.com/voice and sign up for a free Google Voice account. Make sure to use U.S. IP when signing up, otherwise you will not be able to use Google Voice free phone number, which is available for U.S. users only. If you use CLAD Genius on multiple computers, you will need a separate Google Voice account for each computer
- When Google Voice asks for a phone number, provide any phone number of your choice that you have a physical access to (this is needed for initial setup only and you will not need this phone number in the future)
- When Google Voice account setup is complete, go to Options in your Google Voice account (blue gear button in the top right corner of your browser window), select Voice settings there.
- On the "Phones" tab, un-check the box near the phone number that you used to signed up. You may delete this phone number if you want.
- On the "Voicemail & Text" tab record new Voicemail Greeting, make it really short - 1-2 seconds, not more. Don't say anything, just start recording and stop it so that the greeting becomes as short as possible. Make sure that you have "Alert me when I have new voicemails - Email the message to" box checked and provide a valid E-mail address X, preferably Gmail. Normally, you just need to choose the email you used when signing up. Also make sure that the "Transcribe Voicemails" box is not checked. Save changes here.
- In your email account X, you need to setup so it can forward all voicemails to our email account. You can either forward all mails, or use some filter to forward only the voicemails. For example, you can just forward voicemails from email@example.com and of title starting with New voicemail from. Mails should be forwarded to our email bypassvoice+YYY@gmail.com so we can decode it for you. Be sure to replace YYY into the TOEKN you find in your profile and keep the + sign. For some email suppliers like gmail, to forward mails to our service, you need verification from us. Our system can automatically verify it and show you the verification result before the TOKEN listed in your profile page. If after a while, you still have not seen any updating there, please kindly mail me so we can double check it.
- On the "Calls" tab turn call sreening off, Save changes.
- Forward your phone lines that you set up in SECTION 1 to the Google Voice number that you got from Google (or ask the supplier whom you purchased the numbers from to forward them for you.
- Place a call with some digits said slowly to a couple of your phone numbers to ensure that you are able to see the call in your Google Voice account. Check the E-mail box that you specified in your BypassVoice account, you should see an E-mail message including the digits you said. If you do not see the E-mail message (may take a while for it to arrive), check every step above again until you are confident that every call that you make is being transcribed by us and sent to your mailbox. Also make sure that it does not go to Spam, if it does - configure junk mail settings of your E-mail account to prevent that.
Too complex? We can help. Contact us at daizisheng AT gmail.com and we will offer help. It can not be free because it costs time. Our price for setting everything up for you is $50. However, before asking us for help, you please make sure you have some physically accessible phone numbers.